The Ardis Krainik Society consists of those esteemed supporters who have designated a special gift to benefit Lyric Opera of Chicago in the future through bequests, life insurance, IRAs, trusts, or other planned-giving arrangements. These generous gifts ensure our artistic progress well into the 21st century for the benefit of generations to come.
In addition, through a variety of "income for life" plans such as charitable remainder trusts, donors can receive a steady stream of income for themselves or loved ones, along with substantial tax savings. Gift planning at Lyric offers a unique way to make charitable gifts, and ensures financial security allowing Lyric to engage in long-range planning for future opera productions.
- Invitation to an Ardis Krainik Society Appreciation Luncheon with opera stars and dress rehearsal
- Individualized ticket service privileges
- Invitations to special events and performances not offered to the public, such as the Opera Ball, and the Board of Directors' Annual Meeting
- Special recognition in the season program
- Estate planning seminars and special notice of Tax Alerts
- Individualized estate planning assistance for charitable gift plans
This is the Ardis Krainik Society's most prestigious group, comprised of persons who leave a planned gift to Lyric valued at $1,000,000 or more. Benefits include an invitation to an exclusive Aria Society dinner each year, as well as extra-special recognition at our Ardis Krainik Society luncheons, and on the planned giving page of our season program. Plus, all the other benefits of the Ardis Krainik Society.