The Ardis Krainik Society consists of those esteemed supporters who have designated a special gift to benefit Lyric Opera of Chicago in the future through bequests, life insurance, IRAs, trusts, or other planned-giving arrangements. These generous gifts ensure our artistic progress well into the 21st century for the benefit of generations to come.
In addition, through a variety of "income for life" plans such as charitable remainder trusts, donors can receive a steady stream of income for themselves or loved ones, along with substantial tax savings. Gift planning at Lyric offers a unique way to make charitable gifts, and ensures financial security allowing Lyric to engage in long-range planning for future opera productions.
- Invitation to an Ardis Krainik Society Appreciation Luncheon with opera stars and dress rehearsal
- Individualized ticket service privileges
- Invitations to special events and performances not offered to the public, such as the Opera Ball, and the Board of Directors' Annual Meeting
- Special recognition in the season program
- Estate planning seminars and special notice of Tax Alerts
- Individualized estate planning assistance for charitable gift plans
This is the Ardis Krainik Society's most prestigious group, comprised of persons who leave a planned gift to Lyric valued at $1,000,000 or more. Benefits include an invitation to an exclusive Aria Society dinner each year, as well as extra-special recognition at our Ardis Krainik Society luncheons, and on the planned giving page of our season program. Plus, all the other benefits of the Ardis Krainik Society and Bel Canto Benefactors.